Of the 70 bloggers who, at this writing, have responded to the "How Much do You Make from Blogging" poll (see middle column), 27 of us, or 39%, make $10 or more per month. Great! Now let's take this conversation to the next level:
Reader and blogger extraordinaire Minnemom posted some essential questions on the BlogCoach Community Board aimed at those of us who make $10 or more blogging:
- How many readers/subscribers do you have?
- How long did it take to make money from your blog?
- Where does your revenue come from (Google ads, affiliates, other)? Is one more lucrative than another?
- If you moved from a non-ad blog to one that is monetized, did you feel like it was a good move? Any drawbacks to placing ads?
- Is there anything you'd do differently in retrospect?