Blogger users, by now you've noticed the Follower's widget, right? Readers follow blogs they enjoy and bloggers get to see who their readers are. Like this:
I can't decide how I feel about Blogger Following. I'm definitely not amazed. Here are a few of my random thoughts.
- I like seeing readers' faces there on my sidebar. It makes blogging seem even friendlier.
- It's a nice-looking widget. Very clean.
- I also like being able to check out my readers' own blogs with a click (Seems like this is a good tool for new bloggers who want to get the word out about their sites!)
- Reading feeds on my Blogger dashboard seems unnatural and clunky.
- I wish I could make it so just the followers who have uploaded photos show up on my blog. The purple default icons are boring.