Today we're critiquing Raising Peanuts, created about a year ago by "kinda crunchy" mom blogger Donielle. Donielle asks:
- What do you think of the overall design/color scheme?
- What mood does the overall design convey?
- Is the site easy to navigate and find what you're looking for?
- Is there anything that stands out or looks out of place?
- Are my topics informative enough, to informative? In other words, how is the balance between blogging our lives and blogging to share info with others?
- Does it stand out enough to make you want to come back? Why or why not?
- Anything I can add to make it better?
Want your blog critiqued on BlogCoach? Come on, it won't hurt a bit! Just email Angie (address on sidebar).