Today we're critiquing the blog FrugalFemina.com. Blogger Katie, who's been at it since March, posts "Fun & Thrifty Talk for a Well-Managed Home." Recent posts include current grocery store and drugstore deals, some freebies, a giveaway, and a "Menu Plan Monday" post. Katie wants your advice about the following. She asks:
- Does the design look clean and professional? Anything you don't like?
- Should I have two columns in the right sidebar instead of 1 to organize things better?
- Is it ok to have search/categories/archives in the top linkbar instead of in the sidebar?
- I really go back and forth on whether or not I should post all the store deals/coupon matchups each week (Kroger, Target, CVS, etc.). When I take time to do that, I feel like I lose time to write more meaningful posts. I don't want to be *only* the deals. What do you think?
- This is a fairly new blog for me. Any tips for more consistent stats, or does it seem like I'm on the right track?