Today we're critiquing the blog Health Food Lover. Blogger Michelle posts healthy recipes as well as occasional giveaways. Recent posts include "Wild Edible Weed Dandelion Salad," a "Wholesome Whole Foods" blog carnival, and "Wild Edible Walk and Talk with Sergei Boutenko."
Michelle would like you to help her answer the following questions:
- Does my sidebar look too busy? Too many adds etc?
- I want to use my blog when I finish my course (Naturopathy) so I want to keep it professional but I still want it to show my personality. Is there a way to meet in between the two in terms of blog design and the tone in my posts?
- I'm thinking of making my footer much larger to include a list of my pages, copyright, disclaimer etc. Would this be a good idea?
- How can I improve my posts?
- Is my site easy to navigate and to get what it's about?
- How I can improve my design?
- How I can increase my readership and subscribers?
- How can I connect to my readers more?